Home Drug Test Kit – Multiple Drugs
Rapid one-step test for detection of drugs in human urine.
- Product FAQ
Easy to use home testing strip. Includes testing for Cocaine, Amphetamines, Methamphetamines, THC (Marijuana), Opiates
- Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test strip from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- With the arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test strip vertically in urine specimen for at least 10 to 15 seconds. Immerse the strip to at least the leave of the wavy lines, but not pass the maximum (MAX) line on the test strip [see image]
- Place the test panel on a non-absorbent flat surface.
- Start the timer and wait for colored line(s) to appear.
- The result should be read at 5 minutes. Results may be stable up to 1 hour after the test is performed.
Interpretation of Results
NEGATIVE:* Two lines appear. One colored line should be in the control region (C), and another apparent colored line should be in the test region (T). This negative result indicates that the marijuana concentration is below the detectable level (50 ng/ml-).
* NOTE: The shade of color in the test line region (T) will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint line
POSITIVE: One colored line appears in the control region (C). No line appears in the test region (T). This positive result indicates that the marijuana concentration exceeds the detectable level (50 ng/ml-)
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test card/or test strip. If the problem persists, discontinue use of the lot immediately and contact your distributor.