Rescue Cleanse 17oz.
The Rescue Cleanse 16oz. detox drink works by holding toxins in the body for up to 5 hours. The 16oz. is for people that weigh less than 200lbs.
- Product FAQ
Rescue Cleanse is a 16-oz. detox drink to pass a drug test, specially formulated and rated #1 by High Times magazine. This drug detox drink works by holding toxins in the body for up to five hours. Toxins are stored in the fat cells of the body and released when the body burns the fat cells. Rescue Cleanse prevents the body from burning fat cells so the toxins are never released into the bloodstream and then the urine.
How Toxins Get into Your System
THC remains in your blood, hair, urine, and saliva, and its metabolite is stored in fat cells, long after smoking. The same is true with smoking or ingesting edibles. Drug metabolites are released only when fat cells are burned and are then excreted from the body via urine. They can then be detected with a drug test.
Passing a urine drug test can be a challenge for several weeks. The amount you smoke, your weight, metabolism, and body fat affect exactly how long THC stays in your system. While blood and saliva may test positive up to a week, hair may test positive for up to three months after smoking. How to clean urine for a drug test is an issue for regular users, whose urine may test positive for a month or more after use.
THC detox drinks are most effective when you avoid fatty foods and exercise, drink plenty of water, and urinate sufficiently in advance of the test.
Rescue Cleanse works on all toxins and is undetectable. The 16-oz. bottle of Rescue Cleanse is for people that weigh less than 200 lbs. If you weigh more than 200 lbs. you will need to purchase the 32-oz. bottle.
Current stock expires 12/2021
- Avoid smoking for 72 hours before your drug test.
- Do not eat or drink for 4 hours before taking the drink.
- Shake well and drink the entire bottle quickly but at a comfortable pace.
- Wait 15 minutes, then refill the container with water and drink.
- Urinate frequently (2-3 times) before the test.
- Avoid eating or drinking food and beverages.
- After one hour, you will be clear for up to 5 hours.
- The product becomes effective one hour after drinking, and best results are achieved with the next hour or so.
- The second hour is when the product is most effective; the best time to submit a urine sample is three hours after finishing the drink.
* This product is not intended to be used for lawfully administered tests.
Are detox drinks for passing drug tests guaranteed to work?
Be sure to follow the directions to improve your chances of a good outcome, and urinate up to three times before the drug test. However, anything that burns fat can cause toxins to be released, so it’s not impossible for even a small amount to pass through your urine.
Can I just speed up the detox process?
Your body is always detoxing. While toxins are constantly being eliminated by your liver and kidneys, natural detoxification takes about two to three weeks. Even at peak efficiency, your body won’t fully detox for a drug test scheduled on short notice.
Can’t I just stop smoking for a few days?
Whether you chain smoke or take just one dose, THC gets stored in the body. The human body isn’t capable of detoxing fast enough on its own, so flushing out your system before a drug test is the best option.